Register for the Strengthening Student Success Conference in Costa Mesa on October 8-10, 2014, and join us for one of our 3CSN sessions:
- “Scaffolding, Schema, and Students: Inviting Students into Disciplinary Ways of Reading and Thinking” – October 9 from 10:30am – 12:00pm
- “Beyond the Pilot Stage: Supporting Faculty to Expand Successful Accelerated Courses” – October 9 from 8:30am – 10:00am
- “Special Program Participation as Professional Learning: Scaling Practices Not Programs” – October 8 from 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- “Pedagogies for Cultivating Intellectual Habits of Mind across Disciplines: Activities that Cultivate Students’ Intellectual Habits of Mind” – October 9 from 1:45pm – 3:15pm
- “Being the Change We Want to See: Six Years of Leadership Lessons Learned or Why It Pays to BSILI” – Post-Session, October 10 from 9:00am – 1:00pm
- “Scaling up Increased Student Completion: Results and Design Principles from the California Acceleration Project” – October 9 from 10:30am – 12:00pm
Click here to learn more and to register.