Darla Cooper and KC Greaney of the RP Group came to the LA Region to provide information on effective ways to gather and use data in program evaluation. There were 38 faculty, staff, and administrators from 14 colleges in the region who attended. Power point presentations and handouts from the workshop can be found on the Presentations page of this site.
Data Coaching/Program Evaluation Workshop on May 24 at LACC
By Daryl Kinney on June 10, 2010 in Evaluation, Inquiry, Leadership, Public, Regional, Reporting, Research, Uncategorized
- LARN Summit #3: Data Summit
- LARN Summit #2: Peer Coaching and Mentoring for First Year/Promise Initiatives
- Integrating & Transforming for Student Success at Los Angeles City College
- Los Angeles Regional Network BSI Kick-off
- SSI – AtD Summit #3 – “The ‘New’ Noncredit: Changes in the Noncredit to Credit Pathway”